- Job title: Capital Campaign Manager: Trusts, Individuals & Corporates
- Organisation: Eureka! The National Children’s Museum
- Location: Liverpool City Region, with some travel required to Halifax.
- Salary/Fee: £30-32,000 per annum
- Type: Fixed Term Contract for 2 years.
Full time, but flexible working will be considered for the right candidate.
- Closing Date: Midnight on Wednesday 18th December 2019.
Interviews will be held in Halifax, West Yorkshire during the week commencing Monday 6th January 2020.
Eureka! Mersey is an ambitious £11.75m project to bring a 21st century science and discovery centre for young people and their families to the waterfront in Wirral.
The attraction will occupy buildings at the iconic Seacombe ferry terminal in Wallasey, a location which holds a special place in the history and heart of Wallasey.
Being developed and delivered by the team from Eureka! The National Children’s Museum in Halifax, Yorkshire, the success of the Eureka! Mersey project is dependent on:
- A robust and successful capital and revenue fundraising strategy
- Wide-ranging and genuine community engagement to build strong relationships with audiences
- Coordinated stakeholder management ensuring we are engaging with all relevant stakeholders, potential partners and interested parties to deliver the best possible visitor attraction experience
- Authentic and ongoing co-creation activities and opportunities for local children and young people
In order to achieve these goals, we are looking for an exceptional Capital Campaign Manager: Trusts, Individuals & Corporates who will lead us through the next phase of our Fundraising Strategy.
Compensation & Benefits
This role will be a Fixed Term Contract for 2 years.
This role offers a salary of circa £30,000 – £32,000 per annum, plus a company pension scheme, and 25 days annual leave.
Based in the Liverpool City Region, with some travel required to Halifax.
This is a full-time role, but flexible working will be considered for the right candidate.
Application process and interview dates
For more information about the role and how to apply, download the job pack at www.eureka.org.uk/jobs
Please note that the closing date for applications is midnight on Wednesday 18th December 2019. Interviews will be held in Halifax, West Yorkshire during the week commencing Monday 6th January 2020.