An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Editorial Assistant or Junior Writer to join Phacilitate to assist in the delivery of a rapidly developing content pipeline.
The successful person will be joining the team at a really exciting time with the launch of a new website, content strategy and return to in-person events! The Editorial Assistant will own the delivery of organic content, writing regular industry news, commissioning insights from key opinion leaders and developing blog content focussed on different initiatives and campaigns from across the Phacilitate portfolio.
Reporting into the Editor, this role will be integral to the development and growth of Phacilitate’s editorial content strategy, as well as the brand and portfolio itself.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a life science graduate keen to start a career in science communication. Full training will be provided and we are really looking for someone whose personal values align with ours. These are:
- · We dream big
- · We bring our whole hearts to work
- · We deliver on our promises
- · We treat each other like family
Our values set us apart from others. We create an inclusive environment that empowers our team, business and community to thrive. Our vision is to improve the journey to commercialisation for every cell and gene therapy biotech, and our editorial team plays a key role in this.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
- · We put our customers at the heart of what we do, so it is important that you do too.
- · The Editorial Assistant is expected to build strong relationships with our customers and network members, delivering great customer success
- · You will also be creating and delivering content that aligns with the Customer Value Journey as per each product and persona, ensuring each campaign is delivering on set KPIs
- · Content commissioning, curation and development for Phacilitate Insights and Resources, including news stories, interviews and special features including infographics, eBooks and webinars
- · Assisting in the delivery of client-sponsored content in line with a busy editorial calendar and customer playbook
- · Assisting the marketing team in the management of our various social media channels and weekly newsletters
- · Attend and report from industry events
- · Manage weekly internal analytics updates to keep wider team up-to-date with content delivery and key marketing campaigns
- · Supporting the Editor and Marketing Managers with ad-hoc content marketing campaigns across the portfolio, including commercial projects, partnerships and events
- · Has a life sciences degree with an interest in the biotech sector
- · Has a strong interest in science communication – may have experience (paid or voluntary) or qualifications in scientific publishing, journalism, scientific writing or similar
- · Enjoys writing with skill, accuracy and attention to detail and relishes the opportunity for personal/professional development in this area
To apply, please email Georgi Makin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and cover letter outlining why you believe you would be suitable for the role.