Cambridge Creative Encounters provides opportunities and funding to enable University of Cambridge researchers to work with creative professionals and students through a variety of media including film, photography, theatre and poetry to produce creative responses to their research. We are now seeking an external evaluator for the 2021 edition of the project.
Evaluator: £1600 - approximately 6 days spread across 4 months. We will expect one final report and regular communication with the organisation team through the project.
The Evaluator’s role is to oversee and drive evaluation of Cambridge Creative Encounters over the course of the project in collaboration with the organisation team. The Evaluator will support the team to evaluate their intended outcomes as well as to develop and implement relevant strategies to best capture the impact and quality management of the creative/researcher partnerships.
Work will include collaborating with the team to:
- · Identify best ways to capture success in line with the aims and objectives of the project, evidence behavioural changes and personal development.
- · Collect and analyse recordings/images of the sessions/workshops, recordings by researchers and trainers and evaluation questionnaires to capture project outcomes and potential impact.
- · Collaborate closely with the organisation team to liaise on the capture of visual evidence and interview testimonials.
- · Develop a post project evaluation protocol, including a long term impact measurement plan and tools.
- · Report on evaluation findings and input on the development of future strategies including:
- evaluation of the creative/researcher partnership and facilitation process
- evaluation on communication channels and the reach of key audiences
- the overall collaboration between the organisation team, creatives and researchers
- the project outputs and their reach/impact
- · Deliver a final report in a format that can be shared and communicated easily as a presentation and on different online and social media platforms. For example, as infographics, a short film, case study, etc.
Please submit the following to Dr Selen Etingu-Breslaw (email@example.com) by 20 July.
- · A short statement of interest (50 words max)
- · A brief evaluation plan with estimated costs up to £1600
- · CV or company portfolio (max. 2 sides A4)
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
________________________________________________________________________________www.cam.ac.uk/publicengagement | @camuniengage
[Message clipped] View entire message