Prevention Marketing Officer | Location Bromsgrove
£22,397 - £24,524
35 hours per week (21 or 28 part-time hours will be considered)
Closing Date: 12 November 2017 | Interview Date: 23/24 November 2017
For full details: www.stroke.org.uk/jobs/prevention-marketing-officer
The Stroke Association is the leading UK stroke charity. We have been leading the fight against stroke for over 20 years. We influence and campaign to improve stroke care and support people to make the best possible recovery.
This is a very exciting time for our charity and we hope you will join us on our journey. We believe in a world where there are fewer strokes and all those touched by stroke get the help they need.
We fund world-class research to develop new treatments and ways to prevent the devastation of stroke. Breakthroughs in treatment have halved the number of people dying from stroke in the UK but it is still the second biggest killer in the world. That is why we are involved in projects across the globe.
Join us and together we can conquer stroke.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the prevention team.
Reporting to the Prevention Marketing Manager, this position will support the planning and implementation of prevention marketing campaigns at a national level, to bring about long term behaviour change among key audience groups and help prevent avoidable strokes. This includes:
· Supporting the development and evaluation of campaign strategies.
· Taking responsibility for the operational delivery and administration of prevention behaviour change marketing campaigns.
· Working with other teams and departments to ensure effective set-up and promotion of behaviour change campaigns.
· Developing and overseeing the production of campaign materials.
You will have demonstrable experience of supporting behaviour change marketing campaigns which have delivered long term change. As well as:
· Experience of using technology and IT systems.
· Experience of working with a range of internal and external stakeholders to develop and deliver campaigns.
To apply, please use the application form on website: www.stroke.org.uk/jobs/prevention-marketing-officer