Do you enjoy working with maths? would you like to contribute to children’s academic, physical and social well-being? Are you creative and able to think outside the box? If so we’re looking for people who can help us turn maths into entertainment.
Numberfit is an award winning social enterprise and mathematics programme. Numberfit is the flagship project from Numbermix, which successfully works with schools and nurseries alongside the National Curriculum and EYFS for 3-14 year olds. Our aim is to make maths fun and enjoyable, we use energetic physical activities and team games to teach numeracy and problem solving and are looking to build an entire entertainment brand based around numeracy.
We are a small organisation with big ideas and are growing rapidly. We are looking for an individual with the energy and enthusiasm to help us with the way forward and to become an important part of our exciting and innovative journey.
There are many aspects to this role:
- Delivering maths sessions in schools and lesson preparation.
- Entertainment research, developing and testing games.
- Building a fun eco system of mathematics.
- Mathematics and Science tutoring.
- Sales and marketing.
- Liaising with designers, illustrators and storywriters.
- Social media.
- Business admin.
- New business development.
You will need to be highly numerate, fun, hardworking and enthusiastic, with excellent communication skills and keen to help to contribute to children’s academic, physical and social well-being.
You will also be able to help drive the business forward with sales and marketing, no experience is necessary – enthusiasm and great ideas are more important to us.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be highly efficient and be able to prioritise their work load effectively.
They will be able to demonstrate:
- High level of numeracy, A level maths and a quantitative degree discipline.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Be very thorough with good attention to detail.
- Highly personable and able to get along with customers, schools and tutors alike.
- IT literate with good experience of all Office packages.
We are located in Amersham (South Buckinghamshire) on the Metropolitan line.
If you are as excited by this opportunity as we are and would like to find out more, please apply by sending a CV and covering letter.
We look forward to hearing from you soon so that we can start this exciting journey together.
'For more information, please visit www.numberfit.com, www.numberbundle.com or www.numberprep.com